Friday, April 15, 2016

Mississippi Nights ~ A Book Review


Two brothers, a car fire and the power of forgiveness.

When firefighter David Boyette's fiance dies in a car fire, one of the first responders is police officer Jeremy Boyette', David's older brother. Unable to do anything, Jeremy is riddled with the guilt of letting his little brother down.

So he leaves.

It's been three years since the devastating crash and Jeremy has finally come home. Deciding he wants to try and mend the rift between himself and David, the brother's must decide if they are willing to forgive.

Will the bond of brotherhood overcome the shadow of hate?  

♥♥♥

This book was amazing!! 

The characters were fresh and the story line unique. I felt the guilt that Jeremy had over letting his little brother down and the pain of losing your true love like David did. 

I loved loved loved the writing style of D.M. Webb. It reminded me of some of my other favorite authors and drew me right in!

That said, I give this book a 5/5! Great job Mrs. Webb! I will be coming back for more!

I was given this book by the Book Club Network for my honest review which I have given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment